Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Recap of Summer (Part 3)...

AUGUST

Bryson started up swimming lessons. He really enjoyed it this year - said it was his "best" year.





He did a great job! Here he is doing a flip off the diving board. Getting a little daring?




The boys LoVe to dress up and play out the parts. Dillon and Logan playing hit the deck as cowboys out on the trampoline.





The laser gun glasses, again. He just loves these things.







Logan and his best friend Karter dressed up as knights - ready to slay the dragon!




Bryson helping Logan learn to ride a bike without training wheels. He is doing a really good job. Just needs a bit more practice.






Woops! At least he's smiling.

The field on the left side of us is grain this year and it's harvesting time in these parts. Logan has been asking almost every day when the combine is coming. Well, he was not disappointed this evening. He watched through the windows of the house and was soooo excited. David finally took him out and asked Ray if he could have a ride in the combine. David and him drove in the combine until 11:00 p.m.!! He loved every minute of it! He was in heaven.



The next morning and day they finished upithe field.

2 cute boys watching, not wanting to miss a thing.


So the next day, I heard Logan go out the door and thought he was going to ride his bike. I look out a little later and this is what I see. Him trying to plant his "wheat". He had hauled over water in the little blue bucket, dug up some weeds (thinking they were wheat) and put them in his little red wheelbarrow and then dug a hole and began to plant the "wheat". I didn't have the heart to tell him that it really was a weed and that it probably wasn't going to grow but die. So, I let him have at it. Then he came in and said, "I got my wheat all planted." Cute!











This month at Pack Meeting Bryson earned his Bear award and he did 40 electives which gave him 1 gold arrow point and 3 silver arrow points. Great job buddy on your hard work!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: