Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Grandma's Halloween Party...


October 10, 2009

Grandma Gardner's Halloween Party... my boys look forward to this every year. They absolutely love it! Well, this year Bryson wanted to be Zorro and Dillon wanted to be Indiana Jones and Logan's costume hadn't come yet so at this party he was a lion.
Bryson, Trevor & Dillon.

All the cousins - Sierra, Bryson, Trevor, Logan, Dillon Dave, Jason, Austin & Rachel.

Here they are doing a "funny" pose - except Logan got it backwards - he wanted to do the silly pose first and then the smile. Silly boy!



The kids played some fun games that my sisters came up with and they had a blast. We then made Mummy Lanterns. I hadn't had a chance to make one up before hand but no worry - they all turned out so cute! They were so fun and easy for the kids to make. They look really cool when their all lit up!
They all stood behind which one was theirs.

Then we ate our regular spooky feast and it was delicious as always! :)

I love that my mom is willing to do this every year - like I said before, my boys love coming to this! They have created many fun memories over the years at Grandma's Halloween parties.

Then we decorated monster cupcakes. Like always we are the last to leave - the boys just don't want it to end. Thanks mom for a fun Halloween party! :)

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Heather said...

how fun! I want to be a fun grandma. I think its too late to be a fun mom, which I am not!

Anonymous said...

I've told you once and I'll tell you again. You are awesome at taking pictures. You always capture the emotions and excitement instead of just posing. They are great! And, I need copies :)