Tuesday, October 14, 2008

First Snowfall of the Year

Last weekend the boys were excited to see the snow falling. Bryson was hoping that school would get canceled – don’t think so buddy. (He’s already been out for 2 weeks because of Spud Harvest! Funny boy!) Needless to say they were indoors all day so they were getting pretty creative in playing. They thought that Logan needed a fort to watch Toy Story in so they both built it and then they all 3 tried it out. It was a little cramped but they were happy. They wanted chicken noodle soup, toasted cheese sandwiches and hot chocolate for lunch. Mmmm… my favorite for a day like today. Logan tried putting some snow in his pocket on his way home from church on Sunday and said he wanted to take it home with him, then about 3 or 4 hours later he asked, “Where my snow go?” I had to tell him that when snow gets warm it melts – turns into water. Hmmm… he had to think about it a little and then he was OK with that explanation. Here are some pics from the day spent indoors… (Sorry, I'm not sure why it is underlining my text and I don't know how to take it off.)










4 comments:

The Christensens said...

Oh I can't wait until my boys can play together. Looks like they had fun!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much Logan is looking like Brys!

Blatter said...

Your boys have grown up so much! I about had a heart attack when I read that Bryson is 8 years old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It seems like I should be the only one getting older and all the cousins should still be little!!!! Love the blog!

Searle said...

JENNY YOUR FAMILY IS SO CUTE. THE BOYS ARE GROWING. SO IS THIS NEXT LITTLE ONE A BOY OR GIRL?
LOVE YA